What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing, also called Social Media Optimization, is the form of marketing which is driven by “word-of-mouth”. The idea is that content is shared amount subscribers and their friends within their social networks. The key is to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it within their social networks. The company’s messages come from a trusted friend rather than a brand which helps the message to be more accepted and read. For this reason social media marketing is very attractive to business as their message can now go viral through socially driven audiences.
Why Social Media Marketing?
Social Media has radically changed the face of the internet in a very short time span. Every business that has a presence on the internet is experimenting with social media and big brands are already reaping the benefits of this. Social media marketing is still a fairly new concept and if you utilize this form of marketing to the internet marketing mix, you will be ahead of the competition.
Search engines including Google and Bing index publicly shared stories from social media. It’s now official that social presence is one of the ranking factors for SEO. That is why social media marketing is important. You might have noticed that Google includes social signals like authorship, +1′s, circles directly on its search result pages. Thus, when implemented right, you can use social media to drive huge traffic to your site at will.
Social Media Marketing Tips for your Business...
There are key elements that help with social media marketing. One such element is to have complete business profiles on social networking sites. Another is to include keywords in your business profile descriptions to help with SEO. Here are some more tips:
- Add Social Sharing Buttons to your site.
- Add Facebook Like Box and other Social Plugins to your site.
- Create a Facebook Page
- Create a Twitter profile for your brand
- Use a hashtag to create a brand presence
- Create a Google+ Page for your Site
- Run contests and Giveaways on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Give Away Freebies in Exchange for a Tweet or Facebook Share
- Engage your audience by sharing, tweeting, following, responding to their comments. Update regularly on the social networks
- Link social profiles to each other. For example, link Facebook to Twitter and vice versa. Add your social profiles to Google+
- Optimize your blog’s RSS feed
- Make use of advertising options – Try Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, Sponsored Tweets, Sponsored Stories, and Google’s Social Extensions with AdWords campaigns
At 101 Internet Marketing Services TT we are your Social Media Manger. We have a dedicated team who will take care of all your social media marketing needs so you can concentrate on running your business. Think of us as an extension to your business, your social media marketing department.
To inquire about our Social Media services, you can also send us a message through our contact us form or call us up at 1-(868)-471-9250